Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello, everyone!  Guess I should start this off with introducing myself.  My name's Zachary Curran.  I'm currently a sophomore at Plymouth State University studying Environmental Biology.  I'm hoping to one day become a fisheries biologist.  I've been an avid trout fisherman for basically my entire life and after I picked up a fly rod in recent years, it soon became the only way to pursue fish.  I'm not an expert fly fisherman but I sure do love to do it and increase my knowledge of the art.  I'm creating this blog in order to give people an idea of what fly fishing in NH can be like and to have some fun with it.  I'm always open to hear peoples tips, advice, fishing reports or just anything to do with fly fishing and will share them.  Looking forward to getting this started!

No comments:

Post a Comment